Our mission is to deliver exceptional sound quality in headphone sound reproduction through revolutionary, new age technology. We bring a brand-new approach to headphone design and sound reproduction. We are located at Otakaari 5 A, Espoo.
We are looking for a curious, passionate and creative Industrial Designer. We envision someone who wants to help build our brand vision by crafting designs that have great form and function.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field of study
• Experience in hardware product development
• Adept in SolidWorks and Rhino
• Experience in designing products for injection moulding
• Basic knowledge of Digital design (UX/UI) and service design is a huge plus
• Ability to present product vision through sketches, renderings, 3d prints, and models
You will be responsible for participating in industrial design and development, and transition of designs to manufacturing for hardware products at Hefio. Most importantly, you will be helping to maintain and evolve the vision of the physical design of Hefio products. Worktime and duration are flexible and can be agreed upon.
• Handle the design process and progress against budget & schedule.
• Participate in design critiques and provide feedback on physical designs
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure designs accurately reflect our brand
We are looking for people who approach problems with a hint of creativity. This is a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment with collaborative and skilled co-workers, as well as contribute to a captivating, new age product.
How to apply: