Solibri develops and markets quality assurance solutions that improve BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective.
Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries. It is part of the Nemetschek Group and based in Helsinki, with offices in the US, UK, Germany and Spain. At Helsinki office in Ruoholahti, we are 50 enthusiastic experts working together to make a difference.We are looking for
- You will design how our product will serve the user needs. You will work with our customers to find what are the areas that they feel are not so easy to use and help bringing the designs that will focus on helping our users have an enjoyable experience when they work with our product, and help reduce the learning curve to master it
- Executes and participates in the definition the roadmap, according to vision and strategy for the product
- You drive and monitor the project execution together with the engineering team
- You work with different stakeholders, clients and internal, to make sure that we can build and launch successful versions of the product
- Work with the rest of the product team bringing your knowledge to help building the whole product portfolio of Solibri
- Design methodologies: you understand different design methodologies, like Design Thinking and know how to apply them. You know how to build a plan by prioritizing the work and making it clear to our engineering teams
- You are customer centric: you understand customer needs and want to understand what their problems are. You work constantly with them to make it dead easy for them to work with our products, and create a regular feedback loop to steer those products in the right direction
- You are analytical: you are data driven and can makes decisions based on the available data
- You are cross functional: you are comfortable working with different people in the organization and can bring clarity as for what are the goals and how to deliver them
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, competitive compensation, great colleagues and truly new ways of working. With us remote work is possibility, but occasional office trips may be required.
Got interested? Please apply by answering a few questions below. For more information, please contact Product Director Juan Rodriguez, tel. 045 265 4244 workdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Apply (scroll down the page)