Hi there! If you are a talented Senior Designer with a strong experience in digital design, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re on the look-out for a Senior Designer to produce and manage digital projects from conception to production making sure that the client needs are met. Senior Designer works with cross-functional teams of designers, copywriters, content strategists, developers, business consultants and analysts, project managers and client stakeholders to translate business requirements and complex briefs into design outputs such as wireframes, workflows, information architectures, prototypes, design guidelines and visual layouts. Senior Designer has the confidence and skills to design and create a variety of materials and design deliverables for large international brands. Internally, Senior Designer is a member of Experience & Design competence team.
Senior Designer needs to have a great knowledge of current design trends and techniques. He/she must be able to come up with and implement new ideas and be able to manage time responsibly and intelligently. Senior Designer is ready and able to present own designs, sell solutions and argument own design decisions both internally and externally to the client. Senior Designer also knows and understands both the possibilities and limitations that technology brings along to the design process.
A bit about us
Luxus Worldwide is a global digital marketing and technology agency with people in Helsinki and London. We have also presence in Malmö, Singapore and Dallas. Our ability to combine strategic thinking, creativity and powerful technologies has armed us with a portfolio of awesome services across strategy, design, and marketing technology. Sophisticated marketing tools; fully outsourced web operations; campaign creation; social media management – we’ve done it all.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in digital design
- Demonstrable designer skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to manage the whole design project from conception to delivery
- Design and aesthetics, with a focus on the end-user and creating an interface that engages and provides an attractive and usable experience
- Experience in performing in a design lead role in design projects
- Proficiency in several visual design and wire-framing tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin, Marvel etc.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to present own designs and sell solutions
- Proactive team-player with a good sense of humor
- Relevant educational background such as (BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field) is desired, but portfolio and experience are more important
- Full working proficiency in English. Other languages are a plus
- The right to work in the European Union
- Consulting on customer projects from a visual design, user experience, and user interface perspective, serving as a design advisor for project teams, assisting in the resolution of design challenges and problems.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams of project managers, business consultants and analysts, copywriters, content strategists, and developers to help define business and feature requirements
- Creating customer flows, wireframes, prototypes, and design mock-ups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behavior
- Establishing and developing materials in accordance with brand guidelines, project specifications, content strategies and technical requirements
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Producing accurate and high-quality work
- Producing and overseeing project’s design work from conception to delivery
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas – taking them further
- Reviewing and supporting junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Working in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes
Please, submit your CV & portfolio today! We are moving quickly with this one.
- A competitive salary
- An international working environment
- Opportunities to work remotely from other Luxus offices abroad
- The best, brightest and nicest colleagues in town!
- Friendly office dogs
- Weekly cross-fit session nearby at North Engine
- Delicious coffee from our dear neighbor Kaffa Roastery
- Flexibility that offers a balance between hard working and our personal lives