We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our team in Helsinki.
At Idean, we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You’ve experienced first-hand how to drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your track record and portfolio proves that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver useful, user-friendly, and magnificent work.
Our creative environment will push you to learn, grow and share your knowledge. You’ll be working on inspiring projects, with multidisciplinary teams and diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Be a hands-on specialist in interaction design and digital product development
- Craft outputs in the shape of design principles, personas, scenarios, journeys, requirements and user stories
- Plan and drive design research activities and co-creation workshops
- Plan and execute evaluative research with end-users and/or clients (usability testing, expert evaluations etc.)
- Translate research insights into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc.
- Create product and service prototypes from paper to interactive tools
- Work in agile software development projects to turn concepts into real products and services
- Iteratively improve the design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Support fellow ideanists and other project team members to ensure quality
- Be involved in sales pitch and other business generation activities
- 4+ years of UX / Interaction Design experience
- User-centric mindset
- Excellent systematic thinking skills, but at the same time great attention to detail
- Diverse design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Solid understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- Proficiency to conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with our clients or internal team members
- Passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and client service mindset
- Ability to successfully work with various projects and clients at the same time
- Native Finnish skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises (when or if this will be the case after the pandemic settles)
- Visual/ technical/ service design skills
- Experience in copywriting/ marketing communications/ coding/ data science/ analytics/ cognitive psychology or similar
- Competitive salary
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Inspiring career paths and support for personal development
- Brand new, modern office in Ruoholahti
- Home Internet connection
- A comprehensive health and wellness program, including health insurance and childcare for a sick child
- Lunch & recreational benefits
- Car & housing benefit
…and multiple other cool benefits
At Idean we believe that great design can change the world. Our design team is an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in UX, visual design, service design, business design and UI development. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks and easily adapt to constantly changing situations. We help our clients with building design systems, scaling design thinking and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Retail.
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20-year-old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We are now part of the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what’s next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
Please apply by 31st of January 2021.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (I will get back to you after after my Christmas break on 11th of January)