We are looking for an UX Designer to join our growing Critical Infrastructure team in Joensuu, Finland. You will work closely with our agile Software Development team, Product Management and other stakeholders to design user friendly, simple and efficient security solutions that ensure the best user experience and flow for our end users. Within this role, you will also be mentoring our team with best UX practices and methodologies.
Our software development works with agile practices: We try. We fail. And finally, we succeed. The team combines adapting long-term development and group learning to achieve sustainable development. We do not want to fall into long release cycles or manual grunt work, but aim at continuous delivery.
As an UX Designer you will
- Collaborate with product management, development and customers to create a consistent user experience and flow throughout our portfolio of hardware and software solutions
- Design UX and layouts to our mobile applications and access control systems
- Create prototypes and mockups for early user feedback by using wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Continuously improve the usability of our products based on customer feedback and behavior
- Mentor all stakeholders to think about user experience – not just user interface
What we are looking for
- A passionate UX/UI professional with an existing portfolio
- Experience in programming
- Experience in working with Agile principles and teams
- Experience with modern design tools such as Adobe tools, Balsamiq, Sketch etc.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy person who is curious and eager to learn, develop value to customers as well as deliver great customer experience
- Mentoring attitude
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company’s journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We offer sparring and training that will accelerate your future success. Interesting challenges accelerate your personal development. You will get the keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
Join the herd! Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any question please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / email@example.com.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the final candidates.