Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for experienced
UX Designer to join Evondos R&D team.
UX Designer plays very important role in the User Experience and development of Evondos state-of-the-art medication dispensing service that enables an independent life at home. UX Designer designs and develops Evondos® service ensuring easy to use, easy to learn and intuitive user interfaces for care organizations and end users to optimize effectiveness and patient safety. As an outcome, our Evondos® service continuous to be the most user-friendly automated medicine dispensing system in the world. In this position you are located in Salo with remote working possibility.
What your daily tasks will contain
- Create a simple and systematic process for UX design including clear metrics
- Owner of the UX design process
- Understand customer workflows and user needs
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop UI wireframes and prototypes/mock-ups around customer needs.
- Continuously monitor and improve the UX of existing services by well-planned usability studies and feedback collection process.
- Conduct formative usability evaluation process in new product development projects
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Co-operation with colleagues – We are doing this work together!
What we expect you to have
- 5+ years’ experience in UX design with proven track record of improving the user experience of products or service
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Strong experience in conducting formative usability evaluations
- Artistic eye for design
- Strong wireframing and prototyping skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in UX design, product development or equivalent
- Ergonomics design experience is seen as an advantage
- Medical device background is seen as an advantage
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities with great colleagues
- Possibility to be part of a winning team – Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home – apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (UX Designer, Evondos), the deadline for applications is Sunday 17th of January.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email email@example.com.