VaBe Suunnittelu Oy is looking for a motivated Precast element detailer to a work on element design projects. If you have basic understanding of Tekla and desire to do creative work, you might be a person we are looking for. Right attitude towards work is as important as experience, you can still be finishing your studies!
About the role
As a Precast element detailer you will participate in element design projects. Later you will also have a chance to enlarge your skills and work as a Stuctural engineer. You will get a good introduction and support on the job. When you manage the job duties, you have opportunity to work from home or other UMA workspace office locations (Esplanadi, Keilaniemi,..).
You are offered
- Possibility to develop and improve your skills in a start-up atmosphere
- Varied tasks within element and structural design in the long term
- Great introduction and flexible work environment
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Precast element detailing and structural engineering
We are looking for
- Knowledge in Tekla Structures
- Relevant educational background
- Excellent English language skills or Finnish language skills
Knowledge in AutoCAD is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
- Eager to learn
- Start: August ideal, negotiable
- Work extent: Full-time
- The Duration of work: 12 months, possibility for extension
- Location: Helsinki, Kalasatama
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from VaBe Suunnittelu Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
VaBe Suunnittelu Oy designs residential buildings in Helsinki and Pirkanmaa. The company was set up to enable contractors to order fabrication and precast element design together from the same place. Read more here!