ABOUT THE ROLE
“You’re only as good as the team you’re working with, David says, and I’m most thankful for finding this one. Bitville is home to a group of highly talented individuals, who continue to inspire and motivate me on a daily basis” – David, Visual Designer at Bitville
As a Visual Designer your main task is to create effective designs and visualize the digital learning solutions for each clients specific needs. Your diverse work will include designing all the visuals, whether it is print materials, animation or video production, or the design of the over-all look and feel of a course. You will work within established brand guidelines or create something totally new based on Bitvilles clients needs. You will also play a part in many of customer meetings, co-creating solutions together with other team members, including an instructional writer and/or developer, and the customer.
You are offered
* Interesting job duties and work with a talented team
* Stimulatingworkingenvironment with international and creative spirit
* Plenty ofgrowth opportunities
* Lunch benefit
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about ouroffer(in Finnish).
* Visualize the digital learning solutions for each clients specific needs
* Work with designs, visualizations and motion media
* Customer meetings and co-creating solutions with the team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Apply for this position if you have:
* Good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and in PowerPoint.
* Relevant educational background (e.g. Graphic Design)
* Ability to work under pressure
* High level of motivation towards customer needs, professional growth and teamwork
* Fluent skills in English
It is also seen as an advantage if you have previous experience in animation production with After Effects, and previous experience with Articulate Storyline or some other online course production tool.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Espoo (possibility to visit London office)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Bitville Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Bitville creates immersive digital learning solutions with attractive design. Our wide-ranging expertise helps companies facilitate and achieve their goals with the help of captivating storytelling and powerful visualization and AI. Bitville works for companies that are world-leading in their industries, and has an interesting portfolio of prominent clients both domestic and international. We work in a compact and multinational team of dedicates professionals that aiming to always deliver solutions that are creative and effective.