WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• 2+ years of experience working with interior design in retail environment
• Practical and flexible hands-on approach to your tasks and ability to meet set deadlines
• Deep passion and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way
• Education in interior design and Revit skills are advantage
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Flexibility to travel within Finland
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a part of the Store Interior Design team you use home furnishing competence to create functional, beautiful and commercial solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
By stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through showing new and inspiring solutions you improve people´s life at home and motivate them to visit the IKEA store more frequently.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
For more information please contact Ida-Mari Voutilainen, Interior Design Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this position is temporary (until 30.11.2020), start date by agreement.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
•Living our values
•Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
•A passion for home furnishing
•Performing & delivering while learning & developing