We are looking for an Industrial Design and UX Manager at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki
In this position, you will lead a team of user-centered design practitioners and specialists within the business unit. Together with your team, you will help the organization to become more customer and user focused by providing and promoting design methods and design thinking mindset. You will work closely with Product management and R&D functions, across organizational boundaries, to create ways of creating customer and business value.
• Ensuring user-centered design on strategic level decision making as well as on operational level design doing
• Focusing on cross-functional collaboration and customer value
• Coordinating industrial design related activities within the business unit, ensuring the competence in the disciplines of Product design, Service design and UX / UI design, as well as in design reviews in these areas at different project stages/gates
• Developing the competence and skillset needed for integrating user-centered design into other functions and processes.
• An emerging in-house design team to be lead and further develop
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• An opportunity to be part of the larger organizational and culture change initiative
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by June 4th, 2017.
If you have questions, contact Marjukka Mäkelä, tel. +358 50 3322877, on Friday 26th May at 9.00-14.00.