Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer in Helsinki. This position is one of the key roles in our central UX design team responsible for corporate UX design principles and ABB wide Design system. You will participate into creation of this unique Design system, as well as in supporting the execution of designs in several business units across the organization. In this position, you will be collaborating with UX/UI Designers and Frontend Developers in several business units globally.
- Creating the Design system together with the team, especially focusing on the management and development of reusable SW component libraries
- Supporting our businesses when they implement and execute their digital products
- Several years’ experience of frontend development and practices
- Expertise in React and Angular
- Previous experience of implementing UI component library
- Ability and interest to lead people and take product ownership
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- It’s also considered as a plus if you have expertise in .NET WPF, understanding of the human-centered design process, and of software UX/UI design and testing methodologies
- Experience working in industry and B2B environment is beneficial
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
– An interesting and unique opportunity to work with wide-scale Design system in a very international working environment
– The opportunity to participate into a digital transformation within a large multinational organization with opportunities to further your career, and the opportunity for personal development
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65309817 at www.abb.fi/uralle by September 22, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Marjukka Mäkelä Head of UX Design, Digital ABB, marjukka.makela(a)fi.abb.com.