Accountor is everything but an ordinary multi-disciplinary services company. Across our group we offer financial, payroll, IT and HR services, to develop the right processes, place the right people and structures in the right place, and do the right things with the best possible tools and software. With more than 2500 colleagues across 8 countries and over 100 offices, our core idea of Leaderment develops not only our customers business and results, but also our own.
We are now looking for an
Experienced Service Designer
to Outsourcing cluster’s Customers & Products team.
In this position, your key responsibilities will include:
- Concept design and productization of accounting, payroll and additional services
- Development of the digital offering
- Cooperation with country organizations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine
For this position, we are looking for someone with:
- Three to five years of hands-on service design and/or relevant experience from a leading agency or similar environment, from both hands-on work but also in leading a multidisciplinary team for building concepts
- Strong knowledge of service design and human-centered experience design and facilitating the creative process, from customer insights to concepts and prototypes
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of different design methods and toolkits
- Strong and proven communication skills, both visually and spoken
In addition, we expect that:
- You are business minded
- You are a confident presenter
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have hands-on experience from working in an international environment
- You possess a university degree
And as a bonus:
- You possess strong skills in visual storytelling and tools
- You have experience and know-how of how to apply modern technologies (e.g. AI) into the concepts you’ve created
Your office will be located in the group’s headquarters in Espoo. The work requires occasional travelling to Accountor’s country offices.
Are you ready to join our team? Then please send us your application and your portfolio by 20th of October 2019 and let us know how you would fit in the role and what you would expect from us. Apply here.
For further information, please contact Timo Sivonen, Director – Customers & Products, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 164 8384 (not available 7th to 14th of October).
Please apply right away, as we will be proceeding with the candidates as soon as we hear from you!