AILiveSim is a young startup that uses gaming technology to create realistic dynamic simulation for training and testing AI algorithms. Our software can be used to augment datasets, collect associated ground truth, train new learning algorithms using curriculum, or various types of testing. We create environments that look realistic, are parametric and we model some procedural elements to allow for a maximum of variations.
The work is remote and very flexible. We can customize your working hours based on your expectations. We offer a motivating compensation plan, a large amount of freedom in your work and an unmatched human adventure. You will get a chance to play a key role in the life of the company. We are currently looking for exceptional candidates, self-driven and highly motivated. We value experience and education but we also know that talent doesn’t necessarily comes with the number of years. We also believe in the power of the team, so a team player that is able to communicate and brainstorm is considered a must.
3D TECHNICAL ARTIST
AILiveSim offers environments which look very realistic while supporting a large number of variations.
- Creating stunning realistic environments.
- Making procedural setups which can be used to make different variations in our environments.
- Strong 3D art production skills (3dsmax, Zbrush, Houdini, Substance Painter etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of processes, pipelines and best practices of game art production.
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently as you are working from home.
- Making stunning procedural materials.
- Knowledge of optimizing assets and environments.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine, Blueprints, scripting or programming
- Knowledge of VFX and lighting
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Knowledge of Substance Designer