DESIGNER/SENIOR DESIGNER HELSINKI OR TAMPERE
Are you a BOOMING Designer? Join us in creating and growing international businesses and future brands.
Booming Strategies & Marketing is looking for a talented Senior Designer with a proven track record of creating memorable and emotionally engaging brand experiences.
As Booming grows, we want to find the right people: those who think strategically and creatively to help our clients reach their goals faster, those who are passionate about building brands across a diverse range of applications and those who thrive in a global atmosphere and lean business culture.
As Booming Designer, you must
- Drive and deliver world-class creative output bringing ideas to life
- Provide substantial input into creative thinking, design, and conceptual ideas
- Create new brand identities, shape the way existing brands express themselves through visual language and determine the direction of their visual identity in different content formats and media
- Lead and manage design projects with a number of clients, colleagues and external partners
- Listen to the client to understand what they need, not just what they think they want
- Take pride in meeting deadlines and delivering in full
- Embrace and spread the Booming attitude and positive energy in the workplace
What we expect from you
- Wizard-level grasp of InDesign and Illustrator
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Good understanding of design for digital (website UI, etc.)
- Firm handle on print and digital execution, including a thorough understanding of the production process from concept to the final item
- Visual problem-solving skills, simplifying information
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a design role in an agency or client environment
- A desire for continuous learning about the world, new business insights and global phenomena
You get bonus points for understanding technology, UI/UX and package design. We appreciate strong skills in project work and methods; lean working models, agility, prototyping, as well as understanding of design processes across disciplines.
What we offer:
- A global working environment
- Competitive salary
- An annual education budget
- The right to speak your mind (and be heard)
- Occupational health care
- Company getaways
- Our own wine tasting club
The Booming culture:
- We work in a rapidly growing business with challenging projects
- Customer satisfaction is first priority
- The Booming organization is truly flat
- Everyone has an opportunity to shape their role and career
- We work hard to keep work fun!
If you value a culture that is open, respectful, and human, and are warm at heart (and meet all the other requirements), apply using the form on this page, we’d love to meet you!
Please include your CV and portfolio or some other means of introducing yourself. We’ll invite the most promising candidates in for interviews over the coming weeks.
Talk to Karo and ask away:
Karoliina Lehtonen, CEO