BCaster is an AI-powered media platform for companies and organizations to form engaging communities with their clients and to manage user-generated content. We analyse, tag and describe media content automatically. All captured media has rich mobile device sensor information. Therefore, searching for the right content is easier and faster than ever before. Our key products for B2B markets are our Android and iOS SDKs coupled with a web-based dashboard for content and user management.
BCaster was founded in the late 2016. Since then we have grown to a company with 30 employees and offices in the USA and Vantaa. Our funding rounds have generated more than 4M€ in financing. It has been an exhilarating and fast drive so far. Now BCaster is ready to shift to a bigger gear. Do you want to jump in?
You will play a key role together with our UX designer in making sure the end-users enjoy using our platform. Your tasks will include graphic design of our front-end, Android & iOS products and promotional materials in electronic and print formats. In this position, you can definitely take as much responsibility as you can handle and be a part of creating something completely new! BCaster is building a global business, so this position will have also international possibilities.
We are looking for
- Good skills in graphic design
- Artistry and creativity
- Ability to translate project requests into practical creative solutions
- Familiarity with design software (e.g. Illustrator, Sketch, InVision)
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
- Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage
- Degree in design, fine arts or related field
- Understanding of UX design
- Experience in video editing
- A salary genuinely reflecting your expertise
- Company-wide incentive plan
- Flexibility in work hours and opportunity to work remotely occasionally
- Opportunity to be part of developing something new and innovative in the world of media services
- Young, innovative and casual work environment free of corporate BS
- Excellent fringe benefits including specialist level health care insurance, dental care, free parking and gym membership, very nice new office, latest laptops and mobile phones (you pick), etc.
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Please send your CV and portfolio to https://apply.atalent.fi/bcaster-graphic-designer-3-2019. We go through the applications already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible!
You can learn more about BCaster at www.bcaster.com. For further questions and more information on the recruitment process and the position contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen: +358 40 584 5425, hanna.vaisanen[at]atalent.fi.