Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. They can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new vision into life with digital. We do this by providing our clients a full suite of digital services, covering, service design, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation. With 27 studios spread across the globe and more than 6000 persons strong, we shape the future of the world’s most iconic companies and products.
We are now searching for a
with background in a digital/design agency to strengthen our team in Deloitte Digital’s Helsinki office.
In this full time position you’ll get to work together with our innovative team and versatile expertise across Deloitte consulting. We appreciate your creative way of thinking and offer you the possibility to utilize your technical knowledge and design skills in order to solve intriguing challenges our customers may have. We love what we do and for us, it is important to engage with our customers and each other.
In our team you get
- to work in multidisciplinary team that consist of other designers, strategists, data analysts, industry and human capital experts to name a few
- a great viewpoint on how traditional consulting and creative thinking go hand in hand and bring your personal input in the equation
- to work in demanding but extremely rewarding client projects that are all different
- to conduct user research, facilitate client workshops and design services
- to work as an interpreter between customer needs and business goals
- to meet awesome people from Deloitte global network
- to participate on sales, marketing and account management activities
To succeed in the role you
- have 2-5 years relevant hands-on experience in complex service design projects
- have experience in qualitative user research, synthesizing research data to provide insights and identify opportunities, facilitating workshops, designing services and creating strategies
- have experience in working with the public sector and healthcare
- are capable of creating visually appealing well-structured presentations
- are willing to develop our cross disciplinary offering and not afraid of working with other disciplines in management consulting
- have good presentation and communication skills in English and fluent in Finnish (written and spoken)
- have relevant educational background (e.g Master of Arts/IDBM)
In general, you are familiar with service design, design-thinking and human-centered design. You are also a strategic thinker who has understanding how design thinking should be applied to solve number of business challenges. We hope that you are a team player, big thinker, an analytical problem solver and empathetic person. You enjoy continuously developing skills and knowledge on latest research on service design.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you’ll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.
How to apply
We would like to receive your application including your CV, application and portfolio at the latest on 19th August. For further information, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are looking forward to your application!
Take a peek at our everyday life and discover more about us @DeloitteFinland on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as on our website https://deloittedigital.fi /