Designer: join us to shape the future of retail!
Are you a hands-on person with strong digital design skills? Do you make the impossible possible with a positive can-do attitude? If so, we want to hear from you!
We at K Group want to offer the best omnichannel customer experience, digital services and ecommerce offering in the retail industry. We are constantly challenging our ways of working to exceed our customer expectations.
Our design team is now looking for a new colleague to support the growing design needs of our digital service development. Our team is responsible for the concept design and UX of the digital services in our grocery business division, as well as our company wide design system development and advancing design thinking awareness.
As our new Designer, you will be a part of our internal design unit and a core player in our digital development. You’ll work with K-Ruoka services, with over 10 million monthly visits and the the largest online grocery service in Finland.
- You’ll work hands on as a designer in K-Ruoka.fi, K-Ruoka Mobile app and related digital services
- Your closest collaboration partners are product owners, developers and our other designers.
- You will also contribute to definition and rollout of our K-group wide design system.
- You will work across the design process, from user research all the way to prototyping
Success in the role will require you to effectively lead yourself and drive a strong vision, but also a strong will to get your hands dirty. You will leave a mark on digital services used by hundreds of thousands of our customers daily.
The position is based at Kesko headquarters K-Kampus in Kalasatama, Helsinki.
What do we expect from you?
We believe you’ll be successful in the role if you come with the following:
- 2-3 years of experience and references of similar UX design roles either in-house or as agency designer
- Experience of tasks throughout the design process, with an emphasis on visual and interaction design
- Experience with user research and testing
- Multichannel retail and ecommerce experience preferred
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Experience with modern design and prototyping tools, e.g Figma, Sketch, Abstract
- Experience in working together with external design partners
- Experience with using data as a design tool
- Strong communication and networking skills, ability to collaborate well with stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds
What can you expect from us?
At K Group, you get to create solutions that make people’s everyday lives easier, with the strength of data gathered from 1.5 million daily customer encounters. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of our consumer and business customers in the grocery trade, building and technical trade and car trade, and get to take part in various interesting projects.
For digital experts with their eye on the future, we offer vast amounts of data and the chance to harness their creativity to improve people’s everyday lives. Our culture encourages reinvention, experimentation, mistakes and learning.
Corporate responsibility is integrated into K Group’s day-to-day activities, and we strive to help our customers make good choices. We want to make life easier for our customers by offering them quality products and services that promote welfare. The focus of our responsibility work is on the welfare of both people and the environment.
For more information, contact Jussi Mantere, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 4867040.
Send your application by October 29th, using the link below.
K – for shopping to be fun!