We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe Design Leadership should empower design teams, providing guidance, provoking thought, and removing barriers so that all members can reach their full potential. In doing so, our design leaders inspire teams, clients, and users to push beyond boundaries and achieve our shared goals. If your strengths revolve around bringing out the strengths in others, we encourage you to join our Design Leadership team.
At Fjord, Design Leadership drives creativity and innovation at all levels. Our Design Leadership invests itself in strengthening the relationships between our teams, our clients, our work, and the people who use our products and services every day.
As a Design Lead, you’ll own the design practice and delivery at the project level. You’ll be responsible for leading multidisciplinary teams to produce creative solutions and quality design work for our clients. You’ll also manage senior-level designers, establish processes, estimate level of effort, and liaise with other Design Leads to facilitate knowledge sharing.
This is your opportunity to evolve design as both a discipline and a practice on a global scale.
As a team, we:
● Lead and inspire design teams and individuals.
● Provide oversight and lead design activities across client and internal projects.
● Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence with an innovative mindset.
● Build and nurture relationships with clients to identify and shape new business opportunities, and create compelling proposals
As a Design Lead, you:
• Drive design quality, practice, and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as create new offerings within Fjord.
• Collaborate with program leadership to create design solutions for a diverse array of industries, scale, and mediums.
• Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through visual storytelling and rapid prototyping.
• Assess performance and provide feedback and career guidance for those in your project and line management teams.
• Assume responsibility for the overall quality of the project team’s work.
• Establish and manage client and account relationships for successful project outcomes.
• Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
Working together, we will:
• Design integrated ecosystems of innovative products and services.
• Explore and implement new ways for teams to collaborate with each other.
• Build and strengthen the multidisciplinary skillsets of designers across the studio.
Set yourself apart:
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with the latest creative tools.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
• Firm understanding in one to two areas of expertise such as Service Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or Content Design.
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams to create a powerful, effective, and coherent design solution.
• 7–10 years of relevant industry experience; 4+ years leadership/management experience; at least 6 months leading multidisciplinary teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
We offer you an interesting and challenging work in an extremely nice work environment and gifted, lovable and diverse bunch of colleagues. You will have a great opportunity to take part in the development of an international and inspiring team at the same time by developing yourself. We enhance an environment that truly encourages proactivity and teamwork and believe in continuous learning and never-ending challenges. We also provide compensation package which includes competitive salary with extensive benefits.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!