Now we are hiring a SEAT MASTER (Field Application Engineer – Seating)
If you are:
• Experienced in furniture industry and product development
• Really – and we do mean really – into audio technology
• Expert in materials, industrial engineering and/or industrial design
• Willing to build global business from Finland (and do the traveling it requires)
• Great with people – and people think that of you too.
Then you get to:
• Develop our vibro-acoustic seating solution for cinema, other seated entertainment and even for vehicles
• Create new seat models together with our R&D and international seating partners
• Take care of superior quality and manage the certified seat model portfolio
• Coordinate cinema projects with the rest of the Cinema Team, our international customers (the cinema operators) and the seating partners
• Unleash your special talents that will accelerate your career as the augmented audio rockets.
APPLY NOW: We hire the right person as soon as we find you. Contact CEO Mervi Heinaro at email@example.com with your CV included.
The small print:
You better have a result-oriented track record in international business and experience in negotiations, sourcing, project and vendor management. Because if you do, you are bound to succeed in our family-like work environment in one of the most exciting Nordic technology scale-ups.
FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is designed and engineered in Finland. The multinational team started the work in 2015 to help autistic children by adding the sensation of touch to music. Now the versatile and globally unique technology can be embedded into cinema, airplane or car seats, gaming chairs, cushions, furniture and more. The patented FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ has won both hearts and awards internationally: flexound.com