Brawl Stars is constantly developing – new gameplay features, regular balance changes and frequent updates introducing new characters and cosmetics.
As a Graphic Designer in the Brawl Stars team you will be responsible for coming up with creative ways to inform and entertain as well as share information about the game to our players, all while meeting the extremely high quality bar for Supercell content. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with the ability to create exciting, beautiful visual assets and content to engage our faithful community players and improve their experience with our games.
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll concept, create, produce and art direct key art visuals, in-game assets, social media assets and more. You’ll work closely with the game artists, community managers, marketers and external agencies, designing recurring and time-specific assets. You’ll have the freedom to explore and expand upon existing styles, and come up with unique content that will inspire our players!
- Create, produce and art direct visual assets, including but not limited to: key art visuals, layouts, various visual assets on a recurring basis
- Create content for in-game media platforms, social media and other digital channels
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external creative partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with our games
- Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external creative vendors
- Professional experience working as a graphic designer
- Strong sense of graphic design, typography, web design, layouts and UI/UX
- Experience working with digital and social media assets
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience giving detailed feedback between both internal team and external partners
- Strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Understanding of design trends in digital and social media
- Basic experience with 3D tools (ideally Maya)
- Interest in working with game characters
- Love for (mobile) games
- Basic knowledge of video editing, copy-writing
- Ability to do overpaints
- Experience working in the games industry
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here…
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you are not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.