We are looking for a Lead Designer to join our Design team in Oulu, Finland. In this full time role you will be responsible for creating world-class experiences for our products in collaboration with our other designers and stakeholders.
In this position you will make sure our products answer the customer needs and solve their biggest problems. You will create quick mockups and prototypes with the most current design tools and validate the solutions rapidly with the help of other designers in our team. You will work closely together with our development teams that will make your designs come to life.
The position includes working with areas such as
- Designing world-class user experiences for global audiences
- Translating complex problems into compelling solutions with a user-centric and data-driven approach
- Working closely with in-house designers, development teams and product management to make sure the user experience of our products is the best possible and solving the problems the customers have
- Creating functional user interfaces and prototypes with modern design tools
- Testing and validating designs and ideas internally as well as externally
- Collaborating with designers, development teams and other internal stakeholders to solve the right problems
What qualities are we looking for?
- Strong background in UX/UI Design, Visual Design and User Research
- Knowledge of Service Design methods and tools
- Proficiency in modern design and prototyping tools and techniques (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC and/or similar)
- Experience in working hand in hand with development teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong information sharing skills between individuals and within teams throughout the organization to help build and promote the UROS Design culture
- Fluent written and spoken English
Why should you apply?
We are a community of experienced and enthusiastic professionals from various backgrounds who like to think big and love to learn. As part of our design team you’ll have a chance to take responsibility and make a significant impact in a position that allows you to develop yourself further and to shape your future.
In addition to laid-back colleagues and relaxed atmosphere, our employee benefits include extensive occupational health care, leisure insurance, lunch benefits, exercise and culture benefits, as well as flexible working time, among others.
How to apply?
Do you think you are up for the challenge? If yes, then submit your application without delay. We can’t wait for you to join our team!
Questions about the role? Contact Chief Service Designer Kimmo Äijälä at firstname.lastname@example.org