As the Lead UX Designer for Port 6, your work will revolve around imagining, prioritizing, and designing future user experiences for gesture controlled devices and realities (AR/VR/XR). We’re looking for partners in work, partners in culture, and partners in fundamentally changing how we control our devices. You will get to work with Miklu Silvanto, a former Apple Industrial Designer. He will advise our journey together to combine hardware and software into a world-class user experience.
We’re looking for someone like you, if you:
- Are an experienced designer with knowledge of fitting hardware and software together.
- Want to make the complex simple and intuitive.
- Understand modern technologies, design systems, and user studies.
- Have extensive experience as a part of a development team.
- Take initiative to make things happen and drive things forward.
- Are fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Have the necessary permits to work in Finland.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Envisioning and designing completely novel interaction experiences and artificial realities.
- Plan, manage, conduct, and learn from user studies to observe the effects of and improve upon these interactions and realities.
- Foresee, understand and alleviate side-effects of novel human computer interaction technologies.