Who are we looking for?
metacore is a team-first game company, looking for a creative Marketing Artist. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about content creation for marketing purposes.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience and ambition to do this better than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what metacore is all about.
How do we work?
At metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts isn’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Here’s what your new role at metacore looks like:
- You create marketing assets and materials for our head-turning ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other ad networks
- You design and produce video for different marketing channels
- You collaborate with designers, programmers, and marketeers to ensure our creatives are always world-class and fully optimized
- You keep yourself up-to-date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with fresh, creative ideas. You evaluate mobile games and current UA trends, and use your voice in our creative and product direction
We’re expecting you to be an excellent designer of course, but what does that actually mean?
- You’re no stranger to bringing ideas to life by balancing data with creative storylines
- You know how to to create video in pretty much any size, style, or format
- You’re dying to know why and how consumers make decisions – maybe have some interest in consumer behaviour, or even neurosciences
- You’re familiar with using Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop
- You’ve got experience developing insight-driven work, applied in mobile and digital
When we harness our passion to serve the desires of players, chart-topping games will come out. Note the plural: we are not settling for a one-hit wonder. We’re in this for the long haul – and hope to have you along from early on.
Send your CV and application to email@example.com