Reima is the leading specialist brand in functional children’s wear. Reima was founded in 1944 in Kankaanpää and since then, our mission has been to guarantee kids the freedom to be active in any weather. We are growing profitably and currently employ over 400 professionals in Finland and in our subsidiaries in China, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany and Russia. Values driving our behavior are courage, excellence, integrity, collaboration and joy. Read more about us on www.reima.com.
Do you want to be part of our successful development and growth story? We are now looking for a passionate, versatile and agile
to join our team in Vantaa.
Design is the heart of Reima. You might be the team member we are looking for, if you passionately want to show your designer skills yet find also the daily routines motivating. As a Reima designer, you will experience the seasonal variability of tasks in a successful global environment. We offer you a positive, energetic and international environment for personal development and a continuous learning path. As a member of the designer team, you will work closely with product managers and product specialist.
- Creating seasonal mood boards, color cards and pre-sales material together with the design team
- Designing products and print patterns for seasonal collections
- Making print pattern instructions and strike off commenting
- Making detailed product instructions (color coordination, labels, decorations etc.)
In order to succeed in this role we expect you to have:
- Applicable education (degree in Clothing Design or Textile and Clothing technology)
- Experience in designing technical/functional wear
- Print pattern creating skills: ability to create impressive and commercial prints
- Down-to-earth mindset for handling the daily routines of industrial business
- IT skills: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, MS Office incl. Excel
- Language skills: fluency in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
The position is fixed-term until 30.4.2019. We are located in our headquarters in Aviapolis, Vantaa. We hope you could join us as soon as possible, preferably around mid-May.
If you got interested, please send your CV and application with salary expectation via the link below no later than 22 April 2018. For further information, please call Creative Director Sari Perttunen on Monday 16 April at 8–9:00, tel. +358 40 488 9444.