We’re looking for a multi-disciplinary Designer to develop Smarp’s visual identity and deliver design solutions with high visual impact which answers our users needs. You will work in cooperation with our UX team and our developers, and you will be a part of improving our user experience as well as developing and maintaining our design system.
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have proven graphic design and motion design experience on different platforms (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Have hands-on experience with developing and maintaining design system
- Have a BA or MA in design or a design-related field
- Are familiar with Design Thinking
- Can demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have understanding of typical product KPIs
- Have strong coaching and teaching skills
- Are up-to-date with software and technology (Sketch, Flinto, Invision, Principle)
- Happen to have skills in HTML and CSS it’s considered a plus
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to thrive on mayhem
As our newest UX Designer you will:
- Improve the visual identity of Smarp’s core product
- Be championing UX projects to ensure high quality
- Co-create design system together with mobile & front-end developers
- Improve the effectiveness of the entire team through new tools and best practices
- Monitor industry design trends and identify new creative opportunities for experimentations and growth
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
For other open positions, click here.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture. The process for this role looks like this:
- Phone/Skype call with our talent acquisition team
- Online tests & home assignment
- First interview with the team
- Second interview with the hiring manager
- Third interview with one of our founders
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops – and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on June 24th, 2018. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast!
We promise to be in contact with you within a maximum of two weeks after the application deadline. For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead, Poola via poola.isomaki(a)smarp.com or +358 40 749 6937.