The Brawl Stars team has a vision of creating the most accessible team game for mobile devices. A game that will appeal to millions of players for years and years to come. To make this vision come true, we’re looking for an artist who can bring in drive, new perspectives and a passion for competitive games. Someone, who can help us create a diverse cast of interesting characters, Brawlers.
As part of the team, you will work closely with concept and other 3D artists to bring new exciting characters to our global audience. While your focus will be on low-poly 3D character art, you will be involved in the whole development process, within and outside of the art space.
- Create in-game ready, real-time 3D character assets
- Support the development of visual concepts and ideas
- Support the game development process from A to Z
- Make the game the best it could be with the full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create production quality 3D assets and stylised textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. concepting, rigging, etc.)
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here…
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland but you are not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated relocation team will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.