Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei’s products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world’s top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world’s population. Read more: www.huawei.com
Helsinki Device Concept Lab is looking for
UX Design / Research Concept Evaluation Intern
To assist the development team in getting user insights and design.
- Design and conduct user research
- Data collection, and data handling
- Data analysis and report preparation.
- 2nd year student in Aalto & TUNI & University of Helsinki with major in Social Sciences, Marketing, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Economics, or Information Science
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, product concepting, design process (examples Python and Comsol Multiphysics) tools usages.
- Preferred experience includes research design, interview, online survey or usability testing.
Huawei offers opportunity to learn from the best of the mobile industry. Working at Huawei in international atmosphere is fun and the opportunity to develop your skills and competences is endless. As we are second largest mobile phone brand in the world, in a long term you have opportunity to relocate around the world. Are you ready for the challenge?