Our DK&A Helsinki studio is looking for UX/UI Designers to turn insight and ideas into well designed, crafted, tested, and executed digital products and services that make a difference.
- Love to learn and always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges and people
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and coaching others
- Understand the big picture and complexity from the client’s point of view
- Value trusting and transparent work environment and contribute embracing it
You shine in:
- Design practices: User-Centered Design, UX Design, UI Design, Usability
- 4+ years of professional experience in UX Design. This role can be fitted to your level of seniority.
- Experience in designing excellent user experiences across multiple channels and digital platforms (e.g. mobile, web)
- Excellent understanding on methodologies and tools to gather user needs, co-create with users and facilitate user testing sessions
- Experience in UX prototyping
- Curious and creative mindset, attention to details, with a hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Experience in working in a creative agency
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent English language skills
You can also impress us by:
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- Basic knowledge about emerging technologies and interest in learning more (e.g. AR, VR, AI…)
- Understanding of the most common front-end and back-end technologies
- Skills in front-end development
- Fluent Finnish language skills
For a Senior position, we expect you to have:
- Experience in leading client projects with a team of multiple designers and developers
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other designers to learn and grow
For a Lead position, we expect you to have:
- Experience in leading large client projects and multi-disciplinary creative teams of highly-performing and motivated professional
- End-to-end ownership to lead UX design in client projects from sales to delivery
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries
- Passion to drive and develop the practices for design quality and competence growth
- Wide network of professional connections within different communities
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™. Because magic is the bare minimum.
We at the DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose and creativity. Those are the key elements that we will offer you, if you let us.