Apple Industrial Design Accepting Portfolios
Applications are open until further notice
The Apple Industrial Design Group is accepting portfolios from curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers. We are looking for highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are interested in seeing work at all levels.
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. For students, works in progress are accepted.
- Passion for materials and material exploration.
- A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
- Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
- Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
- Radical creativity.
- Basic 3D software skills.
- Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
- Industrial Design Degree required. We are not currently hosting internships.
To apply, please direct a CV and concise PDF portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay & Benefits
At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Link to page.