Brand Experience Strategy Lead / Fjord / Accenture
At Fjord, service design is at the heart of our design process. Our brand experience strategist are a diverse team of strategic and creative thinkers who build visions for brands. They are responsible for creating a set of inspirational and practical tools to bring that vision to life through service and product experiences.
As a brand experience strategy lead, you will be part of our Nordic design practice. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of brand experience strategy, as well as leading activities on our most ambitious projects. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Create outstanding and actionable brand experience strategy for our clients and their customers.
- Contribute to the development of the discipline and practice for all our Nordic studios
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a designer, you:
- Drive a human-centered design process applied to brand creation
- Collaborate deeply with researchers, business designers, visual designers and product/ service designer
- Lead, plan, design and facilitate and synthesise workshops
- Extend the craft and share the practice across our Nordic studios and beyond.
- Own the communication of research findings, creative direction, conceptual ideas, creative strategy
- Establish and manage client relationships
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Insightful and effective service design ensures that impact is realised. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.