Business Designer / Sitra
Gaia-X is a Pan-European initiative to define a set of common rules and a federated data infrastructure to enable transparent, interoperable and secure data exchange and build common European data spaces to drive a new era of digital economy. Over a six-month period, more than 300 companies and organisations have become involved in the designing Gaia-X.
Gaia-X Hub Finland, coordinated by Sitra, acts as the voice of the ecosystems on a national level. The aim of the Gaia-X project is to promote Finnish business competitiveness in European data markets by increasing Finland’s presence and influence in creating European data spaces as well as in related decision-making.
Sitra is now looking for an experienced
to join our Gaia-X team to a fixed-term position until 30.6.2024, starting as soon as possible.
This is a hands-on role where you will help multiple national domain groups work together in identifying use cases for sharing data, to be enabled by the Gaia-X infrastructure and its principles. You will also further develop Gaia-X Finland as a hub that enables clear business value for its stakeholders, which are different size companies in Finland and abroad.
The position is based in Helsinki with a chance to work remotely part of the time.
Who you are
- You have a track record of successful business model and value proposition design at a strategic level in company or a consultancy
- You have worked with data business models and concepts
- You are well versed in design and workshop facilitation methodologies
- You have a suitable academic degree
- You can easily communicate business proposals, strategies, and goals in a compelling way to executives
- You are self-motivated, independent and dedicated, and willing to be involved in solving any problem that needs help to move forward
- An ability to work in English is essential, fluency in Finnish a plus.
We offer you
- An inspiring working environment in a globally renowned future-oriented agency where you can show initiative, responsibility and grow professionally
- A cross-functional team and the support of a department of specialists in fair data economy
- A chance to make a difference and be a part of one of the biggest projects in Europe
- Unique networking and collaboration opportunities
If you feel that this is the opening you’re looking for, please complete the application form attached with your CV by 6 February 2022.
We accept applications in Finnish or English language.
Interviews will be held on a first-come-first-served basis: we therefore strongly advice candidates to apply as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Project Director Anssi Komulainen on Friday 21 January at 12–13 or Monday 24 January at 10–11, tel. +358 400 129 524.