Communications Designer / Huld
Are you enthusiastic about communications and marketing, and looking for new challenges? Do you have an inspiring touch for both the design and production of marketing content, such as social media, and the development of internal communication?
In general, the purpose of the internal communication at Huld is to build and maintain healthy, respectful, and open culture so that all Huldians would feel happy and motivated in your everyday work. We believe that transparent and open communication improves teamwork and helps leaders to provide enough support to the team. With communication we can also make sure we are moving to the same direction together.
Our Marketing & Communications team supports Huldians in different operations to succeed in their marketing and communications activities. Our team is also responsible for developing Huld’s brand according to our purpose, vision, mission, and strategy.
About the open position
As a communications designer, you will take part in planning, developing and implementing both internal and external communications with team. You will also participate in coordination and implementation of the internal communications plan and activities for example, intra news, local communications and internal communications campaigns. Moreover, you will be working with our social media and other external communications campaigns.
We offer part-time 15 h/week, temporary employment during a leave of absence of our current communication specialist until 30.6.2022.
As a Communications Designer, you will…
– Coordinate our internal communications (intra news, local communications etc.)
– Participate in marketing communications, thought leadership, and media management (blogs, references, news, media campaigns etc.)
– Plan and produce content for social media
– Also support the team with
– Media Management
Apply for this position if you have some of these:
– Professional Finnish and English skills (written and oral)
– Familiar with communications principles
– Good communication and writing skills and visual eye
– Creative touch for content creation
– Can do -attitude and a curious mind
– Social media and WordPress knowledge
– Knowledge of Adobe programs, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house, we offer a unique combination of software and product development expertise. We build intelligent solutions that last for tomorrow – and beyond.
We cherish openness, team spirit and the courage to put your own personality on the line. We bring new ideas on the table, stand by what we say and talk about difficult things out loud. In our working community everyone has room to develop and grow, achieve their goals, and to influence the entire working community.
We believe in work-life balance, and support remote, location free working. Many of our opportunities can be based in any of the Huld locations.
Do we sound like a workplace where you could use your expertise and skills?
Leave an application and impress us!