Content Designer / Finnair Oyj
Finnair is a diverse community of professionals who work ambitiously with a big heart and commitment. We cherish our strong safety culture, never taking it for granted, and courageously and determinedly keep sustainability at the core of our everyday work. We find meaning in our purpose: to enrich lives by bridging the world, and our identity and service mindset stems from our iconic brand’s Nordic heritage. Our values – Commitment to care, Working Together, Simplicity and Courage – guide us in everything we do.
Join the Finnair brand, design & content team that is the home of the iconic Finnair brand, its strategic management & development, all concepts, assets and brand guidelines, and global brand activation. The team creates world-class brand assets and secures brand consistency by supporting all units at Finnair in matters big and small.
We are now looking for a
CONTENT DESIGNER or SENIOR CONTENT DESIGNER
to join our in-house Digital Content Team to make our brand live in our digital touchpoints with top-level content design. As a part of the in-house content team, you’ll be designing and writing UX copy texts and other content for different digital touchpoints like the website and mobile app and collaborating with multiple teams across the company in a hybrid model. In this position, you’ll work seamlessly with visual and UX designers, developers, product and business managers, copywriters and content producers. The Content Designer or Senior Content Designer reports to Content Lead.
We expect you to have broad experience in UX copywriting, content strategies and content design and have a strong knowledge of what good digital content in different touchpoints is made of. You are ready to use content management systems hands-on, write copy and notice even the tiniest details. With your experience, you can also support other team members in your area of expertise. We hope you are a positive and proactive team player passionate about designing top-notch content. We wish you to join us as soon as possible.
- designing user-friendly, engaging and tactical content and concepts with visual designers, developers and other colleagues
- participating and improving the content design process from research, data and ideation to the localized and translated publications
- writing and producing user-friendly, engaging and tactical content for Finnair’s digital touchpoints that reflects our brand’s voice
- producing content in our content management system, CoreMedia, using Figma and terminology management system actively as support
- collaborating with multiple teams that include visual and UX designers, developers, product managers, brand, digital sales and analysts
- possible ad-hoc tasks relating to content design
- using analytics tools, O365 working tools and project management tools like Trello
- experience in content design and UX copywriting in different digital touchpoints, preferably 3-5 years
- experience in working with content management systems
- excellent writing and verbal skills in Finnish and English
- interest in adapting the iconic Finnair brand to the global markets with millions of monthly encounters
- knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and using web analytics tools
- Studies in a relevant field, for example, UX, digital design, marketing, communications, linguistics or journalism
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- strong self-leadership and prioritization skills
Seen as an advantage:
- experience in working with digital services’ development, digital marketing or ecommerce
- excellent writing skills in a third key language (e.g. German, Swedish)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
We offer you
- A great opportunity in an in-house Digital Content Team to grow professionally and take ownership of content design in your own area of responsibility
- A chance to work with the iconic Finnair brand in the fascinating aviation industry
Please apply no later than 14 May 2023. For more information, please contact Content Lead Anna Suntio (+358 40 747 3250 or email@example.com ) preferably on Monday 8 May at 15-17.