CX Designer / Elisa
We are looking for an entry level data-minded CX Designer to join our customer experience and Engagement (CXE) team, to support CX lead in collaborating with diversity of stakeholder in building better Elisa consumer customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Support CX lead in cooperation with Customer Insights team, in bringing the ”voice of the customer” back to the business. Ingesting customer insights and turning it into action to create differentiating customer experiences
- Support CX lead in developing the way, we manage customer journey across the organization, building one view customer listening path. Connecting dots across varied customer feedback sources to develop insights and often non-obvious solution opportunities
- Use variety of customer experience tools and artifacts to document, visualize, and tell the story of current and future state experiences
- Help define, design, and support the delivery of end-to-end CX excellence across products, services, touchpoints
To be successful in this role, you need
- Education in design, data science, marketing or business management with a design angle.
- The ability to collect customer experience with different methods ranging from field visits to analytics systems, and turning that information into insight and experiments
- At least 1-2 years of service design experience
- Good skills in facilitating workshops and creating common understanding
- Literacy in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis to Identify relevant data from multiple sources and display key insights
- Communicate fluently in English and are happy to work in a highly international and diverse environment
- Ability to build relationships across teams and functions, both internally and externally with key team members and partners
Considered as a plus:
- Good knowledge of a diversity of CX and Financial metrics.
- Interest in developing your skills in data modelling techniques, dashboards, analysis, and visualization
What we offer?
- Continuous learning support
- Mentoring and coaching
- Opportunity to directly affect the everyday life of Finns and the customer satisfaction of Elisa with your work.
- Possibility to grow into CX Architect
We are not your ordinary telco corporation. We offer you a whole new level of flexibility – not only including remote working, but we are also happy to work around your schedule. Your team members are located in Tampere, Helsinki and Joensuu, we genuinely believe in working from wherever you get the best results.
Your work might be independent, but you will never be alone. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we cannot wait for you to join us! You will be part of our enthusiastic and professional designer community!
Sounds interesting? Shoot us your application as soon as possible. Hiring manager Marion Boberg will be happy to tell you more about the position, if you have any questions (Marion.firstname.lastname@example.org or 050 482 0899).
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.