Design Director / Deloitte Oy
Do you want to change the world for the better, to make it more digital, interesting, and functional? At Deloitte Digital, we imagine, deliver, and run the future. Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte, the world’s largest professional services organization. We shape the future of our clients by connecting technology with creativity and design.
We are now looking for an experienced Design Director for a permanent role to strengthen our Customer Strategy & Design team in Deloitte Digital Helsinki office. In this role, you will be leading a team of designers from various crafts to create solutions that are desirable, feasible and viable, from discovery into hypothesis and from propositions into digital products. You would be supporting, mentoring, inspiring, and coaching your designer team members and our internal colleagues. Your work will also include removing obstacles from designers, participating in career growth, and improving design-led thinking and methodologies. You will also be contributing to shaping and selling our work with local and global colleagues from Deloitte network, across a broad spectrum of industry sectors and leading companies.
We offer you:
- Ambitious yet compact team of digital strategists, researchers, strategic designers, service designers and product designers with versatile growth opportunities.
- Deloitte Digital network with 300+ professionals in the Nordics and 20,000+ globally supported by Deloitte’s network of 350,000+ professionals in 150 countries and 175 years of legacy in professional services.
- Opportunity to work with some of the leading organizations in projects that can make a real change in the industry and in the society.
- Tailored coaching to support on your career developments and growth.
To succeed in this position, we expect from you:
- 10+ years of relevant working experience (e.g., in management consulting, digital agency, or similar).
- Extensive experience and curious attitude for applying human-centric design to solve various and complex business challenges.
- Experience in developing and productizing design-led offerings, articulating the value design can bring and how it should be leveraged with various business challenges.
- Ability and readiness to lead digital product design projects, both from a design authority and hands-on perspectives and from initial discovery to released product.
- Versatile skillset with proven experience over various aspects of digital product design, such as research, concept design, UX design, design systems etc.
- Capability of building and fostering a design competence in a consultancy (or similar) context.
- Proactive, self-supporting yet collaborative mindset and a way of working.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English. Business proficiency in Swedish is a plus.
As a team we are passionate about keeping our finger on the pulse of what is new in digital world, and we would like you to support us there. Our culture is highly collaborative, but in our fast-paced environment it is also important for you to enjoy working independently.
At Deloitte Digital we promise you will be able to grow professionally and offer you possibilities to develop yourself. In your journey you will get active support from your own coach.
Got what it takes?
Then wait no more and submit us your application by 26.2.2023 and we will be in touch. For further information, you can contact Tommi Mäenpää (+358 40 140 7832 or firstname.lastname@example.org) during 20.2.2023 10-12. Questions related to the recruiting process should be sent to recruitment team: email@example.com. However, the applications we would like to receive via our recruitment system.
Apply / Hae paikkaa.