Designer / Metso Outotec
Are you the person we are looking for in our skilled team?
Do you want to be the multi-talent of the future in our technical and challenging projects? is this your next step in your career path?
We are looking for our Client Metso-Outotec a development-minded designer, Mechanical to strengthen their Delivery Engineering team and to ensure successful Customer projects. The position is permanent, and it is based in Espoo. In the long run this position gives you exciting career opportunities in global business with leading technologies in the market. Recruitment will be carried out in cooperation with Barona Engineering
In this position you will:
• Be a part of the project team. You get to focus and develop in the project you are involved in
• Have opportunity to use your potential and grow engineering specialist in hydrometallurgical plant equipment technologies
• Participate for the mechanical engineering work
• Participate in and support Supply, Service and Product Management tasks
• Participate in and support Workshop and Site activities
To succeed, you will need:
• A good knowledge and skills for the mechanical design
• Previous experience working with the projects
• Project oriented working methods
• Appropriate education (engineering)
• Good co-operation and communication skills
• Solid understanding of Machine Safety
• Capability to use engineering tools with efficiency: 2D, 3D, EDM & PLM
• Ability to communicate in English
We offer professional development opportunities in a competent team. We also offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization. We have a multi-cultural working environment and modern way of doing things. In this role you will also have a chance to widen your own professional role and competences. Of course, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
The workplace is located in Espoo. The work will start according to the agreement.
If you got interested, please contact Barona Engineering Senior Consultant Heidi Kolehmainen (weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), tel. +358 50 514 3369
We may start the interviews already during the application period so please leave your application and resume as soon as possible, latest by 21st March 2022
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec
Barona offers job opportunities in Finnish and international manufacturing companies both large and small – we are Finland’s largest operator focusing on the industrial sector. We employ over 1,000 experts in various manufacturing sub-sectors every year. Through us, you will find both easy-access and more demanding specialist positions. We are constantly on the lookout for new talents, combining the required skills, will to improve and an interest in technology. Take the next step and join us!