Digital Experience Trainee / Aalto University
Are you a student or an early-career digital creative looking to pursue an impactful career in communications, branding or marketing? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you!
Aalto University’s communications team is now looking for a trainee to help us create and improve the Aalto Digital Experience by coordinating user tests, helping to create content for aalto.fi, and assisting editors with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and accessibility. The successful candidate will join the team from June to December 2022.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a student or recent graduate in design, communications, or a related area, and are considering a career in these fields
- You are interested in service design, user experience or design systems
- You are able to work independently but also enjoy brainstorming and collaborating with others
- You have some experience in content creation
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting is seen as a plus but is in no way necessary
What we offer:
- A great community of communications, brand, marketing and event professionals
- The opportunity to learn about digital experiences and communications
- A place to develop your skillset and learn from highly skilled communications, design and brand professionals
What we expect from you:
- A strong desire to learn and grow in a professional setting
- Creativity and curiosity; we don’t expect you to have the answers but strongly encourage you to ask questions!
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you want to join our community, please submit your CV and cover letter or link to portfolio/website through our recruitment system by 12th of June 2022. If you wish to hear more about the position, you can reach out to Mirna Shampemba-Ramstedt (email@example.com / +358 50 476 9515).
We will go through applications, and we may invite suitable candidates to interview already during the application period. You will hear from us at the latest in the second week of June. We aim to have a transparent and equal recruitment process, so feel free to ask us for feedback.
More about Aalto University: