Digital Learning Experience Designer / Acolad
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Digital Learning Experience Designer to turn client source material into interesting and pedagogically valid digital learning storyboard designed for adult learners.
Your role will be to help our clients by designing and developing tailored eLearning solutions by adapting their material into dynamic, interactive, and engaging learning content. To do this you will firstly help our clients to clarify their training needs and goals. Based on that, you will write storyboards and voice-overs, and collaborate with art directors to produce visually appealing courses containing interactions, animations, videos, as well as quizzes and other interactive elements. Together with our creative talents, you aim is to create meaningful and impressive digital eLearning packages for our customers.
While our current focus is on bringing in new writing talent, you’ll have the freedom to shape your role according to your individual strengths. For example, experience and skills in visual, video or voice production are a definite plus. Tell us what you’ve got!
What we have to offer
- Supportive and talented creative team that makes your writing come alive.
- Good mix of interesting assignments with our Finnish and international clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Opportunity to be creative, and to develop and apply new ways of making learning effective, fun, and engaging.
- Ability to script write high quality fit-for-purpose learning content from customer material. The majority of your work will be creating storyboards for digital lessons, which you will pass to our art directors for technical compilation.
- Experience of digital learning content production, learning need analysis, and basic understanding of usability and accessibility,
- Proactive, collaborative, and customer-focused approach to your work.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple ongoing projects with differing deadlines.
- Knowledge of pedagogical and instructional design principles.
- Knowing your way around the MS Office application suite – and it’s a bonus if you have experience of eLearning tools such as Articulate Storyline or iSpring.
- Strong written and verbal English skills. Good written and verbal Finnish skills are an advantage; proficiency in other languages may also be useful.
- Motivation to learn, grow and develop yourself and our ways of working as a team.
We currently have a hybrid working policy: 2 or 3 days in the office, and the rest remotely. This way you get the combined benefits of collaborating with the team and the ease of working from home. The office in Helsinki is always available if you want to work there full-time.
For more information about the role, please contact Kimmo Oksanen: firstname.lastname@example.org.