Graphic Designer / Smartly.io
Ready for the next step in your Graphic Design career? As a Graphic Designer, you will be part of a dynamic and talented Marketing team providing top of the line design, which includes, but not limited to, digital advertising material material, sales collateral, video content, and more!
The successful candidate is a detail oriented person with a strong understanding of design, hierarchy, problem solving, layout, typography, and has substantial verbal and written communication skills. This person can also handle the everyday ideation and production tasks of creating graphics and visuals within agreed guidelines.
As a Graphic Designer and part of the Global Brand Marketing team, you will help bring our product and services to life. As a designer, you want to continuously learn, grow and evolve.
As a Graphic Designer at Smartly.io, you will…
- Join Smartly.io’s Brand Marketing team that creates all external facing marketing material
- Support in all aspects of visual and asset output – including (but not limited to) digital ads, decks, blog post visuals, website visuals, one-pagers, infographics
- Translate our product, services, culture and employee experience to compelling visuals
- Help create and review sales collateral
- Organizing and naming files appropriately for team members, vendors and agency partners
- Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
We’re definitely looking for you, if you have…
- 4-5 years of experience at an ad or creative/design agency, or an in-house team of a b2b or b2c brand
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop)
- Experience in video production, animation, and/or motion graphics (After Effects)
- Excellent design, typography, and layout skills
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to take direction and to work as part of a team in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Time management and organizational abilities
- Strong vision for branding and a keen eye for detail
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 68 nationalities, you’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.