Interior Design Specialist / Kuopio / IKEA
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
As a part of the Store Interior Design team, you use your deep knowledge of people’s life at home and your high level of home furnishing competence to create many functional, beautiful and commercial solutions that are relevant to your local market. You also challenge and encourage the many people to see their homes in new ways and help them to improve their everyday life at home.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• experience of working with interior design and an education in interior design is needed
• a practical and flexible hands-on approach to your tasks which happen both in the store and online according to deadlines
• good customer service skills and ability to sell your ideas and close the deal
• a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home
• good IT skills, Sketch Up used in planning for customers
• sufficient skills in Finnish and English, working language is mainly Finnish
• ability to work independently and you dare to do things in a different way and you are not afraid to do mistakes.
• competence and desire to develop in career
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing
• You meet customers remotely and if needed, visit their home to do interior design according to their wishes.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure customers’ needs and dreams are understood, and solutions create better everyday life for our customers
• Constantly keep your self-updated about new IKEA products and their features. You should be able to present the features of the products to the customer.
• The job also includes interior design work done within IKEA.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colors, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
You can read more about our interior design service here (copy the link below to your browser address bar):
Salary is according to the collective agreement in the commercial sector C1.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Interior Design Manager Tiina Leskinen by phone 0175828622. Calling times 1.4. at 12.00-13.00 and 8.4. at 14.00-15.00.
IKEA AS EMPLYOER
In addition to your salary, you can enjoy IKEA’s many comprehensive employee benefits! We offer as many different career paths as we sell our HUVUDROLL rolls a year! A sense of togetherness is important to our employees, and team spirit is at the heart of what we do. During the breaks, you can enjoy yourself, with your colleagues, with a cup of PÅTÅR, or have a delicious lunch in our staff restaurant. We give you the opportunity to present your ideas for improving our work and create better everyday life for the many!