Junior Business Designer / Business Designer / TietoEVRY
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
We are looking for a Junior Business Designer / Business Designer to Keilaniemi!
Is creating winning customer experiences your passion and you are curious-minded enough for the fast-changingworld of digitalization? Do you have that burning desire to grow professionally and personally?
Great! As a member of our Customer Experience (CX) Advisory, Design and Innovation team,you get a genuine possibility to influence to millions of people’s lives.
As a Junior Business Designer / Business Designer get to work in customer assignments which usually has an objectives like
- Create compelling new value propositions for customers
- Design new digital services and customer experiences that differentiate the company from its competition.
- Design a new and differentiated digital service, or customer experience that unlocks growth
- Design a new business model that enhances and extends customer experiences while creating new opportunities for revenue
- Design, lead, and measure experiments to gather feedback and make your concepts better
As a Junior Business Designer / Business Designer you’d also
- Support and c o-lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development
- Present, communicate and share interests and insights with the project team
- Create high quality deliverables
- Develop impressive business concepts and rethink traditional ones in client assignments and sales proposals
What we are looking for
- A Masters degree in business, or equivalent experience or you are about to graduate
- Earlier industry experience is considered as an advantage
- Fluent Finnish skills and proficiency in English
You’d also have a wide range of design and creative capabilities, such as:
- Business-oriented mindset
- Experience in the design field
- K nowledge of current design tools and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and enjoys tofacilitating larger groups
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes
- Familiaritywith rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
Meet your futureteam
TietoEVRY CX Advisory, Design and Innovation team designs superior customer experiences and businesses by combining strategic consulting, business design, marketing intelligence, CX architecture, service design, UX design and visual design competencies. We are inspired about digitalization, growth, customer behavior and brands. We love to do our best in enabling clients reach their target and to offer winning services for their customers in BtoC and BtoB landscape. Our home in TietoEVRY Finland is CX (Customer Experience), a unit creating broad set of customer interfacing solutions and services to companies based. When not working from our sofas and kitchen tables, we are located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
ADI, as we call it, is in charge of helping our clients succeed in all areas of customer experience. We gather customer insight, analyze markets, innovate, create (digital) service concepts, turn them into clickable prototypes, build design systems, co-create strategic roadmaps, map customer journeys and so on and so forth. Our clients range from public to private sector, from mining and forestry to hospital districts and public transportation. We serve many of the leading Finnish companies and public sector organizations.
In the bigger picture, our teamAdvisory, Design and Innovation is part of Customer Experience (CX) unit, whichis one of the spearhead business areas ofTietoEVRY. We help our customers to deliver winning digital experiences powered by intelligent technology, data and analytics. CX is a strategic competitive edge to our customers. We believe in holistic brand-wide customer experience design, innovation and development instead of point-to-point CX solutions to make a long-lasting difference. We usually partner with our customers in customer experience strategy, design, architecture, technology and data needs covering solution areas such as marketing automation, CRM, e-commerce, customer service, web and mobile applications. We work primarily with large Nordic organizations that have high standards to their CX partners and agencies. We also work with multiple leading commercial technology and cloud vendors as well as multipleopen sourcetechnologies.
Join us and be part of our success!
Did we get you inspired? We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your application as soon as possible but the latest by 2nd of May. The position will be filled immediately when the suitable candidate is found.
For more information, feel free to reach out to Aleksi Kärkkäinen, Head of CX Advisory, Design and Innovation (firstname.lastname@example.org and tel. +358 40 7505 588).
TietoEVRYis the leading digital services and software company creating digital advantage for businesses and societies. Whether you are a strategist, coder, analyst, or a future-enthusiast, you will find a home atTietoEVRY. Join an exciting journey, building a brighter future together with our 24,000 experts globally. Help businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours.