Junior Business Designer / Deloitte
Do you want to change the world for the better, to make it more interesting, beautiful, and functional? At Deloitte Digital, we imagine, deliver, and run the future. Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte, the world’s largest professional services organization. We shape the future of our clients by connecting creativity with technology. We are now looking a Junior Business Designer for a permanent role to strengthen our team in Deloitte Digital Helsinki office.
As a Junior Business Designer your main responsibility would be creating innovative business models and growth opportunities for our clients. In addition to that your role would include wider range of design work, such as participating in research and analysis tasks, crafting user experiences as well as supporting in client engagement in form of facilitating workshops and agile design sprints. We offer you the opportunity to join our unique team, build your skills and work with some of the leading organizations and their most pressing challenges.
We offer you:
- Ambitious yet compact team of designers and digital strategists with versatile growth opportunities.
- Wide Deloitte network with 300+ professionals in Nordics and 20 000+ globally in Deloitte Digital.
- Ability to train your skills through interesting and diverse client projects across a broad spectrum of industry sectors.
- Tailored coaching programme and education opportunities to support on your career developments and growth.
- Chance to participate in impactful projects that can make a real change in the industry and in the world.
We expect from you:
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience working with clients either as a consultant or an in-house designer.
- Experience in digital domain and development of digital products / services, or solutions (implementation experience not required).
- Business sense and commercial acumen.
- Some numerical competency and interest for data-driven design, business development, and modeling.
- Experience in applying design thinking, human-centric design methods and tools to business strategy, business models and processes and services development.
- Proactive, goal oriented and collaborative mindset and a way of working.
- Ability to think in a logical and structured way, and to present and justify your work and decisions to broader audiences.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English. Proficiency in Swedish or another Nordic language is a plus.
Extra skills and experience we also value:
- Ability to handle data and create insights based on that.
- Understanding of digital trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience and understanding of customer research, service design or UX design.
As a team we are passionate about keeping our finger on the pulse of what’s new in digital world, and we’d like you to support us there. Our culture is highly collaborative, but in our fast-paced environment it is also important for you to enjoy working independently.
At Deloitte Digital we promise you will be able to grow professionally and offer you possibilities to develop yourself. In your journey you will get active support from your own coach.
Got what it takes?
Then wait no more and submit us your application by Sunday 17.4.2022 and we will be in touch. Please also send a portfolio that shows examples of your designs such as sketches, wireframes, user flows, user journeys, storyboards, interactive prototypes, high-fidelity user interface (UI) designs, and graphical assets design. If you send a link to your online portfolio, please make sure we can access it easily e.g. by clicking a link in a PDF.
Should you have questions regarding the position or Deloitte as an employee you may contact Design Director Satu Anttonen. You’ll reach her on Tuesday 5.4.2022 at 14-15 or Wednesday 13.4.2022 at 10-11 via telephone +358 40 7345654 or email email@example.com.
Question related to recruitment process can be sent to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application with attachments should be sent via our recruitment system.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte Digital, we’re creating sustainable business futures and making an impact that matters to our both our clients in public and private sectors, and for the society. With 300+ professionals in Nordics and 20 000 globally in Deloitte Digital, we shape the digital future of our clients by connecting creativity with technology – bringing empathy, ideas, and experiences into all that we do. Part of our extended network are for example awarded brand agency ACNE and digital agency Mobiento.
Get familiar with us and the network: