Junior Interior Architect / Berg &Ridge Group
Berg & Ridge Group is an international developer in the hospitality industry, managing, designing and building new hotels and resorts that provide holistic hospitality experiences. The company focuses on end-to-end property development from research, service design, architecture, interior design, branding, graphics, as well as construction and operation of their hotels. Berg & Ridge Group is one of the fastest-growing companies in Finland, with an exceptional range of talents. The projects they develop are large-scale and international.
Berg & Ridge Group, a fast-growing real estate company with a focus on high-end hospitality, is looking for a motivated and creative Junior Interior Architect to join their growing team in Helsinki!
As a Junior Interior Architect at Berg & Ridge Group, you will have the opportunity to work on international, world-class projects, focusing on high-quality, Scandinavian-style, luxury hotels and resorts. You will assist in managing international hotel and resort interior projects, from research and branding guidelines to the development of captivating designs.
More specifically, you will assist in the design and development of interior spaces for hotels and resorts, ensuring a high-end and memorable guest experience. You will collaborate closely with the internal management team and Lead Interior Architect. You will get to contribute to space planning, furniture selection, material and finish specifications, as well as lighting design. You will assist in the procurement of furniture, fixtures, and equipment, ensuring adherence to quality standards and project budgets together with your team. You will also support the coordination with external consultants, contractors, and suppliers to ensure smooth project execution and conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that the design intent is being realized during construction.
Berg & Ridge Group has a beautiful office in central Helsinki and we hope you are able to work mostly in the office, even though some flexibility is possible. This is a permanent and full-time position, and you will be employed directly by Berg & Ridge Group.
We require you to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or interior architecture
- Previous experience with architecture and/or demanding interior architecture projects
- Strong knowledge of design principles, materials, and finishes
- Strong eye for detail and knowledge of technical detail drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, BIM and Sketch Up (or similar 3D modeling software)
- Willingness to learn in a proactive manner
- Strong conceptual design abilities and technical building construction knowledge
- Previous experience working with international projects and teams
- Full working proficiency in English written and spoken
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience in large-scale architecture projects
- Previous experience working on high-end residential/hospitality projects
- Knowledge of hospitality design and awareness of industry style/trends
Berg & Ridge Group Offers you:
- A meaningful role in a growing company and a global working environment that offers you the opportunity to build an international network
- Possibilities to leave your mark in globally large-scale projects and a meaningful contribution to Berg & Ridge Group’s growing business
- A team of highly talented and motivated members with whom you will succeed in your work
- Competitive salary and good employment benefits such as the possibility to be part of Berg & Ridge Group’s annual bonus system, summer holiday bonus and traveling package where you will get a unique chance to try out the new Berg & Ridge Group’s hotels in Finland. Sport’s, culture, and lunch benefits.
Would you like to join and contribute to Berg & Ridge Group’s vision for creating unique high-end hospitality experiences around the world? Please submit your CV, portfolio, and motivation letter in PDF format by 14th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
Berg & Ridge Group is currently renovating their website and brand identity, but we are happy to answer any questions. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Rosendahl Mon 5.6.- Wed 7.6. (+358 50 548 1876, firstname.lastname@example.org) and from Thu 8.6. forward aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Nurmi (Anni Nurmi (+358503042987, email@example.com).