Junior UX Designer / Tietoevry
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Are you a junior designer with a passion to do work that matters in a fun-loving group of seasoned experts?
Tietoevry Create’s Advisory, Design and Innovation -team is a group of experts working in the areas of design, business & strategic consultation. We are inspired about digitalization, growth, customer behaviour and brands. We love to do our best in enabling clients reach their target and to offer winning services for their customers in B2C and B2B landscape. Our home in Tietoevry Create Finland is Design, a unit creating broad set of customer interfacing solutions and services to companies based in Finland. When not working from our sofas and kitchen tables, we are located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
ADI, as we call it, is in charge of helping our clients succeed in all areas of customer experience. We gather customer insight, analyse markets, innovate, create (digital) service concepts, turn them into clickable prototypes, build design systems, co-create strategic roadmaps, map customer journeys and so on and so forth. Our clients range from public to private sector, from mining and forestry to hospital districts and public transportation. We serve many of the leading Finnish companies and public organizations.
We are now looking for a Junior UX designer who is eager to start their career. You have a relevant education and a good theoretical basis to start building on. To succeed in this role, (unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control) fluent Finnish is a must. Because you don’t have a long CV (yet!) – it is important you can share some samples of your work, a design portfolio or what ever you like to call it 🙂
We offer you
- Meaningful projects for public and private sector and varied industries
- Opportunity to take the first steps in your designer career, in the company of lovely team of experienced designers you can learn from
- State-of-the-art tools of your choice
- Competitive salary and the benefits of a large company
- Fun-loving and easy-going but professional work community with likeminded colleagues
- A possibility to influence and make your mark in the future of Tietoevry Create
- Sea views, tasty food and all around great facilities at our Keilaniemi office! And naturally, flexibility to work from home as long as you are willing to travel to meet clients in the capital area when necessary.
- Good work/life balance
Please send your application as soon as you can, but latest by 20.3.2023. Applications are processed as they come in. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Petra Tarkkala ( email@example.com ).