Junior Visual Designer / Giosg
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
Giosg is a platform that improves the online shopping experience. We help retailers worldwide generate more revenue through proactive engagement and personalised interactions that customers love. With real-time targeting and a library full of interactions from live chat and chatbots to forms and banners, companies are able to engage with the most relevant customers around the clock – bringing their online store to life.
Today more than 1200 companies worldwide use giosg to successfully support their customers and increase their conversions.
Giosg was founded in 2011 and has grown since then – Our current headcount is 70 wonderful giosgers! We’re headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and have local offices in Stockholm and the UK.
Are you interested in working in an international scale-up company where you can see and feel the growth and development? We are looking for a Junior Visual Designer to join our Customer Engagement team.
The employment is fixed term on the basis of parental leave until 31.12.2023. The working hours are flexible from 22,5 – 37,5 hours per week. We wish you could join the team as soon as possible.
Customer engagement isn’t just a buzzword – at the very minute our sales team closes a deal, the Customer Engagement team takes over and creates excellent customer experiences starting from day one. Our skilled Customer Engagement team of ten people is looking for a new colleague to join their journey in building superb relationships – one customer at a time. As the visual talent, you support the rest of the team by planning and designing functional and engaging digital interactions from chatbots to pop-ups for different kinds of customers. More than having years of experience, we would like you to be motivated by making sense of the complex and being committed to providing visually appealing and usable interactive elements that solve the challenges our customers face.
In this role, you will use your design and communication skills to create a variety of creative elements, assets, and interactive designs. You get to work with customer projects which impact both enterprise businesses and everyday users. This means that you have to have the capability to dive into the deep end and adapt to different working environments with different kinds of people. You have a chance to develop and produce interactive solutions to solve the challenges our customers face. You will also need the ability to work on different projects simultaneously at different levels of involvement.
You are adaptive and don’t shy away from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Making sense of our customers’ business goals, challenges, and their users’ behavior, and turning that understanding into detailed designs that benefit them both
- Creating designs using modern tools to produce interactive elements and user experiences
- Planning, designing and producing various interactions from bots to pop-ups
- Guiding the customer and team from the current state of things towards a solution in various projects
- Produce, correct, re-format and deliver various interactive elements, designs, assets and templates
- Maintaining and organizing an interaction template and an asset library
What we are looking for:
- You are either freshly graduated or are about to graduate from your graphic design studies
- 0-2 years of work experience in visual design (experience in UI and UX is a plus)
- At ease with Adobe software especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other relevant visual designing tools
- Understanding of the digital user experience
- Fearless to get any job done and love to work independently
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- An eye for visual solutions, fluent in layout and basic design principles
- A team player and reliable colleague
- Fluency in English (fluency in Finnish is a plus).
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- You will work in an international working environment in a growing tech company.
- The giosgers will make your day! Our crew enjoys breakfasts together from time to time and the sporty ones play floorball together on Friday mornings. We love to arrange fun activities together. If you want to play some Playstation or go for a beer after work, we’re sure you’ll find company.
- It’s important to us that our employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We have an excited attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do!
- We support our employees in their professional growth.
If we managed to spark your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV, portfolio and application to us right away since we’ll fill the position when we find the right candidate for the job. If you want to hear more about giosg and the role, don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager Jenni Antila tel. +358 50 590 6550.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
See all 16 benefits
See company profile
Giosg is a SaaS company focusing on bringing only meaningful interactions. Our AI powered solutions help our customers increase their marketing, sales and customer service productivity with an easy-to-use chat, intelligent chatbots and targeted interactions that convert website visitors into sales and happy customers in a flash. Giosg is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in the UK and Sweden. We employ both business and technical experts in order to provide highly usable digital tools bringing valuable business benefits.
Read more about giosg
Apply. / Hae paikkaa.