Lead Designer / Huuuge Games
Huuuge Games is an international games developer and publisher, founded in 2002. The company is fast growing, and on their way to becoming the global leader in real-time free-to-play casual gaming.
The aim of Huuuge Games is to redefine the gaming experience to give maximum joy and fun to players all around the world. It is important for Huuuge to make games that are easy to play and great for small breaks.
Currently Huuuge Games has spread its wings worldwide having offices in 9 cities including Warsaw, Helsinki, Las Vegas, and Amsterdam. The amazing growth has been made possible by 600+ employees and many nationalities.
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge in Finland as a Lead Designer!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
We’re looking for a Lead Designer to work in our Huuuge Ideas prototyping studio creating our latest mobile games for the future! If you have proven experience with design leadership and you are passionate about games, you’ll be perfect for us!
Our ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and proactive. You should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be willing to adapt and embrace design iterations and market demands.
In this role you will:
- Maintain the quality of design in the studio’s games
- Assist with market research and competitive analysis from design perspective
- Assist with direction of market test materials from design perspective
- Creation of Game Requirement Documents, 1-Pagers, and Specs as required
- Design core loops, economy models, and meta game features
- Manage and direct internal design team performance
- Grow skills and continual educate design team
- Assist with staffing and testing of potential team candidates
- Manage external designers and deliveries to ensure design quality
- Oversee level design, progression curves, and live-ops event design
We offer you:
- Full-time and permanent employment
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Annual bonus and five weeks paid vacation
- Company laptop and phone
- Private healthcare
- Celebrations and company events
- Lunch benefit
- Sports & culture benefit
Most wanted qualifications:
- 2+ years as Lead Designer on mobile game with at least 1 successfully shipped product
- Great passion for playing mobile games
- Highly communicative and natural drive to lead
- Strong understanding of staged game design from prototype to vertical slice to MVP to World Wide Launch
- Unity capable with practical design implementation skills
Surprise us with:
- Art or programming skills
- 2D or 3D Level Design experience
- Product Management and/or Live-Ops experience
Additional information and how to apply
Do you already see yourself as a Lead Designer at Huuuge? That’s great because we want to hear from you! Applying is easy and fast – just leave your contact information in our recruitment system via the ”Apply for a job” button and we will contact you. Interviews are already conducted within the application period, and it is hoped that the selected person will start the position as soon as possible.
The recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Temp-Team Finland Oy and the selected person will be employed as a permanent and full-time employee at Huuuge Games. The monthly salary is determined by your skills and experience, and we are happy to hear your salary wishes.
Hanna Rättö is responsible for recruitment at Temp-Team. You can reach Hanna on weekdays either on 040 845 2251 or by email at email@example.com.
Temp-Team Finland Oy is a Nordic partner that offers high-quality solutions for recruitment, personnel services and job search. The company was founded in Denmark in 1979 and Temp-Team started operating in Finland in 2005. We strengthen our customers’ organizations and create meaningful careers by connecting experts and companies. Our customers are both start-up companies and global players and we help them find suitable long-term experts as well as temporary reinforcements.