Learning Experience Designer / Telia
Do you want to be part of an amazing team that creates opportunities to help people grow? My name is Fredrik Kansten and I am leading the Learning Experience Design Team at Telia Group L&D. Right now, we are looking for a Learning Experience Designer to join our team.
Is this your next big opportunity?
Join us as a Learning Experience Designer, where you’ll play a vital role in shaping the future of learning at Telia.
You’ll be a part of a collaborative, innovative, and passionate team, crafting transformative learning experiences that make a real difference.
You’ll be involved in everything, from understanding business needs, conducting target group analysis and crafting high-level designs, to creating prototypes, producing engaging content and developing human centered solutions.
Your work will lead to meaningful change and enhanced performance on both individual and organizational level.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Use learning experience design theories and methodologies, to develop comprehensive learning resources and experiences, ranging from physical- or virtual classroom trainings, learning journeys, and self-paced courses, to digital content, job aids, guides, and performance support based on stakeholder requirements and specific needs of the target group.
• Provide support to individuals, teams and local learning practitioners, offering toolkits, guidance and coaching for maximizing impact.
• Play a central role as the learning experience designer in projects addressing both common and locally prioritized transformations or challenges.
• Engage in robust change-, project-, and stakeholder management to ensure the delivery of high-quality, impactful learning experiences.
What are we looking for?
• A strong track record in designing, developing, and deploying effective learning solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of change management practices, particularly as we use the ADKAR model within our transformation initiatives at Telia.
• Familiarity with design methods such as 5Di, HPLJ and 5 Moments of Need.
• The ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• Proficiency in script writing and content creation.
• Experience in video, audio, and graphic design is highly desirable.
• Robust project management skills.
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Who are you?
• You’re a talented learning practitioner and producer, driven by a passion to enable people to excel and enhance business performance.
• You’re flexible and adaptable, able to solve everyday challenges and make decisions that affect your work.
• You’re an individual contributor but thrive as part of a team.
• You’re a fast learner, ready to pick up-, adopt-, and apply new methods and tools.
•You’re a master at turning challenging conversations into relationship-building opportunities.
• You’re someone who loves challenges and finds opportunities where others see obstacles.
If you’re passionate about learning and development, with a drive for demonstrating measurable business impact from learning experiences, we want to hear from you. Apply now to embark on your next big opportunity!
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me on LinkedIn or +46 730-713 989.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 1st of September.
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Join us and make better happen!