Marketing Visual Designer / Napa Oy
Do you have the skills and expertise to manage and develop the visual identity of a global maritime software company? Do you thrive in producing engaging visual content that convinces our audiences in digital and traditional channels? In that case, you might be NAPA’s new Marketing Visual Designer, and we would love to welcome you on board.
We are looking for a proactive team player who enjoys working together with fellow Naparians, but is also able to steer him or herself smoothly in a self-managed organization. You not only like to think strategically and create grand visions but enjoy the actual hands-on production of striking visuals. You understand and appreciate the value of a unified brand visual identity. Apart from being creative, you also show great attention to detail.
You are a person with excellent collaboration skills and a positive can-do attitude. You want to take the initiative, inspire and guide your colleagues around the world. At NAPA, our working language is English, so you must have fluent written and spoken English skills.
You will be part of our sparkling group-wide team of marketing and communication experts based in Finland, who work in product marketing and employer branding. You will also act as a single point of contact supporting all Naparians in visual communication and brand identity.
The role is full-time and permanent. Our office is in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. You can work at the office or in a hybrid mode.
The work will include:
- Managing and further developing the visual identity of the NAPA Brand
- Compiling visual collections, templates and an image bank
- Image editing and some basic video editing
- Producing and helping to visualize a wide range of marketing assets such as presentations, brochures, guidebooks, newsletters, print ads, expo booths, roll-ups and merchandise
- Delivering creative visuals for various digital platforms and channels; digital ads, banners, videos and social media content
- Contributing to landing pages and web pages that drive customer engagement
- Buying or coordinating outsourced graphic design work
- Ensuring that NAPA’s visual brand instructions and guides are up to date
- Supporting Naparians in visual communication
Skills and qualities needed
- Minimum five years of experience in graphic design in (b2b) business environment
- Education: relevant studies in graphic design
- Experience in visual and graphic design for both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience in WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in managing designs and templates for Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Photography, videography and motion graphics skills are appreciated
NAPA as an employer
We are proud to play our part in creating a sustainable world, and a career at NAPA means working with a purpose. We focus on building the best possible products for our customers, with whom we have close and long-lasting relationships. We protect the environment and human life at sea by powering safer and greener vessels with our technology.
NAPA way of working
We are a self-managed organization. Everyone is here to help and guide each other, but you are your own boss. The core of our self-management philosophy is trust. We trust our employees to make the right decisions and take care of their personal growth. We provide several opportunities for that, and everyone can manage their own working time. You can work at the office, from home or even while abroad.
Enjoy working together
…is one of our core values. Learning from and respecting each other provides a healthy and pleasant working environment. We, as NAPArians, share our knowledge and help each other when needed. NAPA has offices and customers around the world, and you will be able to meet people from many different cultures. We are a diverse family with a shared goal.
Read more about our values and culture: https://www.napa.fi/careers/
Ready to get on board and join the NAPA crew?
Got interested? Send us your application, CV and portfolio by 12 March, 2023. We will start reviewing the applications after the application deadline and will then inform all the applicants about their application status.
For more information about the position, don’t hesitate to contact NAPA’s Chief Marketing and Communications Officer Minna Ranta by e-mail: email@example.com
In its over 30 years of operation, NAPA has become a global leader in developing and scaling software, services, and data analysis for a safer, smarter, and more sustainable maritime industry. Headquartered in Finland, NAPA employs 200 people in the fields of naval architecture, shipping and information technology, operating globally in eleven countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
NAPA software are used by shipyards, ship owners, designers, classification societies, research institutes, authorities and consultancies around the world. To date, NAPA has 420 user organizations for its design solutions, nearly 3,000 installations onboard vessels and a growing number of subscribers for its cloud-based fleet services.