Mechanical Designer / Metso Outotec /Academic Work
Have you gained some relevant work experience in mechanical designing and are now eager to take the next step in your career and develop yous skills even further? In this position, you don’t necessarily need years’ of experience – but we are hoping you to have the basic knowledge and genuine passion for the field! Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* A challenging and versatile role in a global company
* A chance to develop your skills and grow inside the company
This is a permanent staffing position where you will be employed by Academic Work, working on permanent assignment at the client company.As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
In this role, you will be part of two teams which are focused on product development and equipment delivery. You will be working with designing, modelling and documentation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
* Preferably some relevant work experience (e.g. machine workshop designing)
* Knowledge of equipment design
* Basic knowledge of some design tool, e.g. SolidWorks
* Fluent English skills, Finnish is a plus
You also have:
* Driven and motivated attitude
* Good communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment through Academic Work
* Location: Espoo, Lappeenranta, possibility to work mostly remotely but the role might require some days at the office.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.