Open Application to Design & Strategy / Solita
Passion for excellence in design and digital transformation?Solita Design & Strategy forms a Nordic community of more than 150 service & business designers, digital designers, enterprise architects and business transformation makers. Our work is rooted in the understanding of humans and their behavior.
We’re looking for Design professionals with different backgrounds to join our story. You can categorize yourself as a Service Designer, Business Anthropologist, Business Designer, Data Business Designer, Product Designer, UX designer or a design generalist. Or something else. We’re not looking to fill strict positions – We believe that if we find people that match our culture and passion good things will happen.
We work with domestic and international clients in northern and central Europe. Together with Solita’s data and technology experts, we create the vision and direction for the services of the future.
Solita is a workplace where you will always find a multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a community of exceptionally talented professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself. We offer support for our people both in work and when life happens.
We work with a wide variety of organizations and problems. This can mean that we have an impact on how we handle a global pandemic , we get to use the newest technologies or we make life significantly easier for the end user. More about our customers and projects here .
To give you a taste of the kind of impact we deliver to our clients, check out some of these cases: HSL ticket renewal , LocalTapiola pet service , Migrant Youth Helsinki and Amer Sports data strategy .
WHAT NEW DESIGNERS AT SOLITA TYPICALLY HAVE
- Strong knowledge of service development and design, be it through visual design, product development, business development or something else
- At least one core skill that is applicable in customer work
- Ability to embrace uncertainty and build clarity from complexity
- Embodying Solita’s values: caring, easy-going, passionate and courageous
- Taking responsibility and having the ability to lead your own work
- Proactive mindset in creating or helping others create opportunities for new work
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, meaningful and impactful projects to work with – not only with design professionals but also data, cloud and development
- We work as a Solita team, so you won’t be left alone
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures so it’s easy to find your own place
- People Leads take care of your wellbeing – You will not be left alone
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- A global community of approximately 150 Design professionals
- Wide onboarding program that helps you to find your own place at Solita.
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices, massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Helsinki and Tampere), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
Read more about our services and insights from our professionals .
WANT TO HEAR MORE?
Contact us and let’s figure out together if we can find a common path. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment typically consists of three rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to our experienced designers Suvi / [email protected] / +358 40 868 2390 or Johannes / [email protected] / +358 40 577 0789